November 13 is International Day of Solidarity for the Victims of Typhoon #YolandaPH.
Let us assemble in our schools, communities and workplaces and send a powerful message of unity and hope for our kababayans. Let us offer donations, prayers, candles and pledges of action.
Let us call on the government to act swiftly and make sure sufficient help reach our kababayans. Using the tragedy as an opportunity for corruption, dirty politicking and victim-blaming is unacceptable. We must make sure that all possible help and resources be made available to our people.
More than ever, we must unite. Donate, volunteer and take action. Wear white.
On November 13, 3pm-6pm let us hold huge assemblies in our schools, communities, workplaces and gather in different points in the country and overseas.
Join us in the following:
– Q.C: University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon Hall
– MANILA: Polytechnic University of the Philippines Sta. Mesa Campus, Main Building
– MANILA: University of the Philippines Manila, College of Arts and Sciences
– MANILA: Lyceum University of the Philippines, Intramuros (10am)
– BAGUIO: People’s Park
– BAGUIO: St. Louis University Main Campus Gate (12nn)
– DAET: LCC Mall and Daet Supermarket
– ILOILO: Plazoleta Gay
– DAVAO: Freedom Park